5 years ago today, World of Warcraft was released. Prior to this game I would consider myself to be a casual gamer at best, never playing any video game longer than a month or two. However, proud or ashamed for 5 years now I have been playing WOW and essentially have loved every minute of it. I’d love to hear some of your thoughts and reflections on the past 5 years and what people’s favorite moments/things/events are. Here are some starter ones:
- Favorite Instance: Karazhan
- Favorite Boss(es): Four Horsemen (lv 60 version), C’thun, Mimiron (Firefighter Only!).
- Favorite Tier Level: T3, best set ever!
- How many legendaries have you seen drop: 3 bindings, 2 eyes, 2 glaives, and a lot of unfinished Atiesh shards/Val’anyr fragments!
- Favorite World Event: Ahn’Qiraj, till this day I have never seen so many people in the same place at one time.
- Longest queue to get into WOW: 3000+ (Thank You Warsong)
- Average amount of time spend per year. (Take your /played and divide by 5): 272/5 = 54.4 days per year (sadface?)
Feel free to answer mine or make up your own, I’d love to see a long list of memories from everyone.🙂
*Edit*: Found some official Blizz 5 year celebratory info: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/