Christmas came a little early to me this year as I picked up our guilds first Deathbringer’s Will. Not only is it completely sick dps wise it’s also amazingly fun as a feral druid!
Binds when picked up
Requires Level 80
Item Level 264
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 155 (11.07% @ L80).
Equip: Your attacks have a chance to awaken the powers of the races of Northrend, temporarily transforming you and increasing your combat capabilities for 30 sec.
First off, it’s amazing in that it has 155 passive armor penetration which is almost double Banner of Victory. As kitties push towards a hard cap on arp (1399) this trinket is definitely a must. Secondly it has a ridiculous proc that is randomized and is different for each and every class. For feral druids, we’ve lucked out and gotten three procs that are all useful and good whereas some classes have gotten some not so optimal procs. The three that we’ve received are:
- Agility of the Vrykul – Granted 600 agility by the form of the Vrykul.
- Strength of the Taunka – Granted 600 strength by the form of the Taunka.
- Precision of the Iron Dwarves – Granted 600 armor penetration rating by the form of the Iron Dwarves.
Now that you’ve seen the sexy transformations, lets talk about the nitty gritty that you’ve probably been wondering about
- Procs last for 30s
- ICD of the trinket is 90s before it can potentially proc again.
- The Normal and Heroic versions are Unique-Equipped, aka you cannot stack Deathbringer’s Will x 2
- Transformations will persist all shapeshifting forms
- You can shift into different forms (cat -> bear, bear -> cheetah) and still keep your transformation
- You can shift into flight form and fly in your transformation
- Feral Charge works with transformation
- Your weapon will show in all forms
- You cannot mount while you are transformed 😦