Yesterday I posted about our attempts into Arthas 10 and the troubles we encountered from making the choice to extend our lockout. Well today we made the decision to reclear the instance and see if that fixed our issues. After 3 hours of reclearing ICC10 we got back to Arthas and as we suspected none of the problems we had from the day before happened again. Phase 4 was still somewhat of a clusterfuck but using some new tactics left it more manageable and we grabbed a Server First.
Looking for to a nice long break for the rest of the week before we go back in next week to start tackling some hard modes.