When I started this blog I really had no aspirations more than to give it a try and see what happens. I had started this very blog before at least 2-3 before and scrapped it. But here we are today 10 months later with a very healthy reader base and over 100,000 hits! Soon enough I’ll have more hits than I do gold and that is truly something I never thought would happen. Thanks to everyone for popping in to see what I have to say and especially those who drop me a comment (really comments make my day).
As for me, its been a busy couple of weeks in Icecrown. Our 10 man is now 9/12 on hard modes and we’ve gotten Sindragosa to 10% so expect that one to fall soon. From the 25 man front, Arthas is getting to about 40-45% (minus 10% for p5) so we’re getting close. With the new 5% Strengh of Wyrnn buff who knows, maybe that is enough to push us over the top. We’ll see on Thursday when we get back to Arthas.
- Stat Changes for Catacylsm: Post #1 Post #2
- Blizzard Authenticator has been compromised. If you use one, take a second to make sure you are safe. Link.
Posts in the works:
- Pimp Your Druid: Soloing Kael’thas Sunstrider
- Icecrown Hard Modes Discussions
- How to determine gear weightings (“What is your BIS, not what someone tells you”)
- How to determine which slots to sacrifice for hit/exp