It’s been a busy few weeks with long weekend and lots of people on vacation. Hope everyone had some time to enjoy the time off and the good weather. Beta posting continues to be frequent while most of it is just bug updates and talent updates which I’m going to avoid talking about. No point in ranting when they’re likely to make the changes (like last time). If something big comes out we’ll discuss but until then lets just point out some of the more interesting class changes.
Class Masteries Announced (Source)
- Feral – Increases the damage absorbed by your Savage Defense ability by 32% and increases the damage done by your Cat Form bleed abilities by 20%. Absorb and damage increased further by mastery rating.
First thought immediately is, wonder what this will max out at, 20% is already pretty neat but if it scales with mastery rating, it could get very nifty.
Raid Buffs for Cataclysm (Source)
More homogenization is on the way, this is what Feral Druids bring to the raid come Cata. Or in other words, who you’l be fighting for for spots (especially in 10 mans which will start becoming much more popular with much fewer raid slots)
- 5% Crit (Shared with Fury Warrior, Feral Druid, Subtlety Rogue, Elemental Shaman)
- 5% Stats (Shared with Paladin, Druid)
- 12% Armor Debuff (Shared with Warrior, Rogue, Druid, Hunter)
- 30% Bleed Damage Debuff (Shared with Arms Warrior, Feral Druid, Subtlety Rogue)
- 10% Melee Attack Speed Debuff (Shared With Warrior, Death Knight, Feral Druid, Protection Paladin)
Armor Specializations (Source)
- Leather Specialization – Increases your Agility by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
- Wild Leather Specialization – Increases your Agility in Cat Form by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
Not sure if this stacks but it sounds like it would, so that’s an additional 10% agility from wearing only leather which we (feral druids) already do and would have no reason not to. Hurray for no more rets and warriors trying to be rogues and blaming poor itemization!
I’m on a Shark (Source)
I know its just a gag but that is fantastic…
Mimi Head Farming – Update
Week #4 of Mimi Head Farming happened last night which I obtained my mount. That makes 3 so far, 22 more to go before Cata hits!
Here are some sexy screenshots up close of the mount and the great details given to it. Cudos to Blizz on the attention and care put into the best mount in the game.