3.2 was released yesterday and here is the summary that I promised to write up which is a followup to my original 3.2 post which I’ve now dubbed 3.2 Kitties – What you need to know – Preview. This post is a complete summary of things that affect kitties in 3.2. This is clearly not a complete summary of all 3.2 changes, for a full summary visit MMO-Champion.com. For those wondering how my Algalon progress is going it’s been on a bit of a standstill *sadface*. Summer has hit everyone hard and it’s been challenging to get a group each week to work on it (even though it’s only one hour). W’e’ve only had two hours of work in there so hopefully we’ll get some more time in soon. In the interim, except some 3.2 killshots shortly and best of luck to everyone in the Colliseum!
Cat/Bear Form Preview Compliation – I found this over at Secret Agent Cat (hope you don’t mind me linking!)
Flight Form Buffs
- Flight Form: Can now be learned at level 60. Flight speed increased to 150%.
- Flight Form and Swift Flight Form: Now benefit from a paladin’s Crusader Aura.
- Swift Flight Form: Druids who have acquired a mount able to go 310% flight speed will now also go that speed while in this form.
- Mangle: Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Rake: Ranks 6 and 7 base points on initial and periodic damage reduced by about 7%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Rip: Ranks 8 and 9 base points and points per combo point reduced by about 6%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Shred: Ranks 8 and 9 base points reduced by about 10%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Swipe (Cat): Percent of weapon damage done reduced from 260% to 250%.
Profession Changes – All professions have been given a revamp (summary on MMO-Champion.com), the most significant being Engineering. Generally speaking while all professions have been updated, the improvements are aligned across each profession so that the effect is minimal. One significant change is that JC only gems are now colour specific and do not count towards your meta bonus unless the requirement is met.
Epic Gems – These can be obtained through multiple methods:
- Prospecting Titanium Ore
- Alchemy Transmute (2o hr cooldown)
- 10/20 Emblem of Heroism per gem
- 10,000 Honor Points per gem
Call of the Crusader Loot Tables
- Emblem of Triumph Loot Table
- Trial of the Champion (5 Man Dungeon) Loot Table
- Trial of the Crusader (10/25 Man Raid) Loot Table
Tier 9 Sets
- There are 3 levels of T9 available, ilvl 232 (10 Easy), ilvl 245 (10 Hard + 25 Easy) and ilvl 258 (25 Hard)
- Alliance and Horde have two seperate unique looks
- The Alliance set is called Malfurion’s Battlegear of Conquest / Triumph / Trimuph(Heroic)
- The Horde set is called Runetotem’s Battlegear of Conquest / Triumph / Triumph(Heroic)
Tier 9 Bonuses
- T92pc – Decreases the cooldown on your Growl ability by 2 sec, increases the periodic damage done by your Lacerate ability by 5%, and increases the duration of your Rake ability by 3 sec.
- T94pc – Reduces the cooldown on Barkskin by 12 sec and increases the critical strike chance of Rip and Ferocious Bite by 5%.